About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Life is good at my house. Great family and wonderful friends make for great moments.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A wet cookie bag

So I'm at work and I'm in the elementary schools lunch room. The school is serving chicken nuggets and little bags of cookies for lunch that day. Many of the children couldn't get the bagged cookies open so they are raising their hand for my help. I go to one little girl and she hands me her bag to open. It feels really moist on the out side. I figure it must be from her little greasy hands from the chicken nuggets. I grasp the bag on both sides to open it and I feel the slippery wetness beneath my palms. Jut then, another little girl sitting next to the first oner tells me that the first little girl had just licked the whole outside of her cookie bag...the bag I was now holding in my hands. I looked at the 1st girl and her eyes met mine as she nodded her head in agreement of what I had just heard was true. Feeling a little queasy, I continued to pull the bag open and carefully handed it back to the saliva crazed child. She said thank you, I said you're welcome. With wet hands I walked away thinking I may never be able to eat another cookie ever. Ha, good thing that thought didn't last very long!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

All you need is a bag of chips ahoy and you'll forget all about the saliva crazed child!

simplymom said...

Thanks Chels, And you are oh so right!! :-)