About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Life is good at my house. Great family and wonderful friends make for great moments.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Superman flew into have breakfast!

So I fed Superman breakfast today at the school.  I didn't know, but Super man is really in 2nd grade!  This morning, he came flying into the lunch room with a pretend cape fluttering behind him.  The sound effects from his mouth let me know that he was flying in fast!  As he flew up to the computer, his hand went up above his head to show the image that he was suspended in mid air!  He punched in his number  as if attacking some invisible enemy he was conquering!  More sound effects from his mouth told me he had won the battle!  Then Super man flew off to get his milk!  Whew!  What a day. :-)  I love working with children!

2 comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

What a cute kid!!! Sounds like you have a great Job!!!

Dr. Larson said...

I dunno... was it a pretend cape? Cause I'd bet it was a real cape. Cape's are very cool